home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Monday, August 01, 2005

New T-Shirt Tomorrow

Today is Sunday. The Sabbath.

Normally I wouldn't work on a Sunday. But since tomorrow there will be a new Rabbit + Crow t-shirt design available, I thought I'd...I mean it's not like it's Commandment Number I, right? It's way down the list isn't it? "Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy, kick it and chill, watch some sports" - I forget how it exactly goes. In any case, it's like Commandment VIII or something. It's not like "Do not look 'pon thy neighbor's ass with covetous scowlings" which is Commandment II or III, I think.

So, yes, tomorrow the new design goes on sale.

Go to the Rabbit + Crow Shop directly at: http://www.cafepress.com/rabbitandcrow or click on the Rabbit + Crow Shop link on the sidebar. Or you can access the store via the menu bar at NealRomanek.com. Merchandise will be ready to buy tomorrow - Monday, August 1 - after 9am Pacific Time.

And the great thing is that you can buy as many as you want. If you wanted to buy 350 shirts, 10 mugs, 8 stickers and a pair of underpants, you could! No one could stop you! How wonderful is that?!

Anyway, it's a cool design. I like it a lot. I hope you will too.

| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?