home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Monday, December 05, 2005

Don't Want No Bent Font

I'm going to change the font.

Or change the size of the font.

I don't like this font size. It's too big. Too chunky. Of course, by the time you read this - you who exist in the far, far future - I might have already changed the font, and you may be thinking "What's wrong with this font? I like this font." Or more probably: "This font is too small. I wish he'd use a bigger, chunkier font."

Yeah, I want a smaller font. A font that says: I've got a lot to say and I don't want you to have to scroll in order for you to read it. That is how gravely important my posts are - so important, that to scroll is to disrespect them.

But still, I am gripped with fear. FEAR. What if I choose a font that's too small? What if I choose a font that gives people headaches? What if I choose a font that is so irritating that people don't get headaches because they don't spend more than 1.5 seconds looking at it before they zap over to an easier-on-the-eyes site with pictures of girls or kittycats. Or kittycats dressed up as girls.

Yeah. A smaller font. I'm going to do it. Maybe I'll just start with the sidebar over there. Just do a smaller sidebar font for starters.And then proceed from there.

But then serif? Or sans-serif? I'm thinking serif is easier to read, right, if the font is small? Is that right? Maybe it's the other way round.

Damn. These are dangerous times.

| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?