home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

MomsCancer.com Pt. II

AN EMAIL I WROTE LAST WEEK TO BRIAN FIES, CREATOR OF THE EISNER AWARD WINNING COMIC "MOM'S CANCER":

Thanks for your great work. And congratulations on the Eisner!

I have written a brief blog entry about momscancer.com and wondered if you wouldn't mind my including one of the images on your site. Normally, I'd just steal it outright from a site and not tell the person. But I am doing it differently in this case. Who can say why?

Check out the blog entry at:

http://rabbitandcrow.blogspot.com/2005/07/momscancercom.html

I'd hoped to include the introductory "Superheroes" image.

Best,

--Neal


BRIAN'S REPLY:

Neal,

Thanks very much for writing, and for asking to use one of my images. Of course you're welcome to it. I read your blog and appreciate your opinion very much, particularly given your own family's experience. By the way, I'm actually visiting Mom right now, and she's doing pretty well.

Thanks again, and best wishes to you and your aunt.

Brian

THE IMAGE:

MomsCancer.com
THANKS, BRIAN

Labels:

| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?