home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What Kind Of Writer Are I?

I have taken an enjoyable little assessment/quiz at Blogthings - recommended by Shawna Benson of Shouting Into The Wind - in order to find out what kind of writer I really, really am. And having taken it, I have learned nothing new.

It's pretty damned accurate, this thing.

My results:


You Should Be a Science Fiction Writer

Your ideas are very strange, and people often wonder what planet you're from.

And while you may have some problems being "normal," you'll have no problems writing sci-fi.

Whether it's epic films, important novels, or vivid comics...

Your own little universe could leave an important mark on the world!

| More

4 Comments:

It told me that I was a romance writer, which, by God, I'm not! I had to change a bunch of answer to get to Sci Fi, and then even more until it finally said: "You Should Be a Screenwriter." So, success!

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Apr 12, 06:14:00 PM GMT+1  

Congratulations.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Wed Apr 12, 06:52:00 PM GMT+1  

Yes congratulations now you can write those "pulsing, throbbing mainstream films yearning to tear free of their binding constraints".

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Apr 13, 02:31:00 PM GMT+1  

I personally love it when things yearn. It's so...so dramatic.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Tue Apr 18, 07:22:00 PM GMT+1  

Your Comment?