home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Dinosaurs Have Vomited

I have finally recovered the Libsyn podcast page from voracious Terrible Lizards.

They brought it up, unscathed, in a series of hair balls. Why Terrible Lizards have hairballs is anyone's guess.

In any case, you can go to rabbitandcrow.libsyn.com at once and celebrate by listening to rabbit + crow podcasts until you freak right the heck out.

Then check back tonight at 8pm Pacific Time for the newest ripping episode in Neal Romanek's podcasting adventuredom, entitulared: "Eye Sockets Island Of The Imagination".

In other news:

One of y'all had asked for more stories and not so many fruity poems and whiny political rants and breezy rambles about my day. Happily, in the next weeks I'm making available a few short stories. They'll be available here, and I'll also have links to them on the writing page at nealromanek.com.

I may even podcast them for those of you who can't read. And the blind too. I podcast for the blind.

We're still waiting for word back from the Comic-Con 2006 crew as to whether or not we will have our Writers Table at the show (July 20 - 23) - "we" being myself and Warren Hsu Leonard of Screenwriting Life. Apparently, Comic-Con have had a record number of applications and there is much back-log and log-jam and back-jam. But time grows short. I grow anxious. I may have to make some calls. Or at least call Warren and have him make some calls.

Comic-Con is a great place for artists and illustrators to meet other artists and illustrators. In fact, you can't swing a cat without scratching out the eyes of an artist or illustrator. But there is a dearth of good writers. There are lots of passable writers in comics. Not many good writers. So hopefully we'll be able to help out with that.

In two weeks, I'm going to formally announce my request for submissions from artists/illustrators to collaborate on the first rabbit + crow graphic novel.

So start polishing up your portfolios.

Again, check back tonight for the next " ----- of the Imagination" terror-cast.

| More

1 Comments:

But you do it so much better than I do...

...oh, alright.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Fri May 12, 09:57:00 PM GMT+1  

Your Comment?