home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Video - Watch A Writer Sulk For An Hour!

You see, the thing is: I hate writing. Always have. I find it tedious and exhausting and very difficult. But it seems to be something I'm good at.

So, yes, there is a Devil, and he gets you in the most cunning ways.

I would much rather show off than write. If...If only I could find a way to mix showing off - shameless exhibitionism - with writing, well then, my life would be almost worth living, wouldn't it?

I know! I'll broadcast a LIVE video feed of me at work! And make it available to anyone and everyone in the world! And then...then I'll be happy.

So check on Monday, 1st June, 12 noon GMT, go to my LiveStream feed at:


At noon (GMT), for an hour each day, you'll get to see inside the monkey house. And live chat will be operating, so you can throw me peanuts. And maybe I'll throw back some poo.

As Peachy Carnehan said in "The Man Who Would Be King" (1975): "Keep looking at me. It helps to keep my soul from flying off."

| More

2 Comments:

--Will try to watch, look,and listen.

- By Blogger howlcram, at Sat May 30, 01:35:00 PM GMT+1  

Sử dụng dịch vụ mua hộ hàng Mỹ của chúng tôi:

mua hang my
hướng dẫn mua hàng trên amazon
order hàng Mỹ
nhap hang my
cách mua hàng trên amazon ship về việt nam
mua hàng trên amazon có đảm bảo không
amazon có ship về việt nam không
mua đồng hồ trên amazon

- By Blogger Tổng Hợp, at Thu Apr 13, 09:42:00 AM GMT+1  

Your Comment?