home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Monday, August 22, 2005

Film School: The Documentary

I usually wouldn't work on a Sunday, because when you work on a Sunday, you become very unhappy. But I was eager to report that today was the first day of the shooting of my wife's documentary, provisionally entitled "Film School: The Documentary".

We shot at Highland Grounds, a familiar haunt of many years. My wife and her sister were behind the camera. USC colleague Asbed Bedrossian and I were the subjects. My wife used her therapist skills to conduct a preliminary interrogation of Asbed's and my experiences attending USC's Cinema-Television Production program. I ate the Enchilada Scramble. I enjoyed myself.

We have just now returned from shooting. We will watch the footage shortly. I like seeing myself on camera.

| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?