home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Sunday, August 14, 2005

How Am I Doing?

Normally I wouldn't work on a Sunday, because when you work on a Sunday they send you to Hell when you die, and in Hell you have to work a 14 hour day and there's no union. But I think it's okay to work on a Sunday as long as you can get other people to work too - that way you'll have company in Hell. Sure, they'll resent you for luring them into Eternal Damnation, but I've always thought that it's better to be surrounded by people who hate you, than to be completely alone.

So, sorry for asking you to work on Sunday and, as a result, condemning you to the Everlasting Fires, but I'm wondering:

How am I doing?

| More

3 Comments:

And who says posting in a journal/blog is actually working? I think it's an act of fun. So therefore by posting in your blog you're not working, you're relaxing and having fun... so therefore you will not be sentenced to hell and total damnation with no unions.

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Aug 15, 12:54:00 AM GMT+1  

...and you're going to hell.

- By Blogger Rob, at Fri Aug 19, 01:31:00 AM GMT+1  

I think your Blog is neat!

Breton

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Aug 23, 07:14:00 AM GMT+1  

Your Comment?