home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Monday, January 30, 2006

7 Most Popular Posts

The rabbit + crow blog is 7 months old today.

7.

Lucky seven.

10 - 3.

3 + 4.

7.

I thank you...Yes, YOU. You know who you are. And if you don't know, you should. You should know who you are. And you should also know that I thank you - just you - for the encouragement and overwhelmish responses that has kept us up with the bloggage.

Here are:

The 7 Most Popular rabbit + crow Blog Posts
(according to YOU)

| More

2 Comments:

You're welcome. If I know who I am how come I keep paying someone $170 an hour to tell me. (Well ask me, really)

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jan 30, 08:15:00 PM GMT  

Wow! Somebody tells you? I pay just to have someone nod and smile knowingly. Maybe you could refer me.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Tue Jan 31, 12:09:00 AM GMT  

Your Comment?