home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oscar Nominations Breakfast Pt. 3

Having eaten my Oscar Nominations breakfast successfully, I share it with you.





Also, the nominees for Best Motion Picture Of The Year are:
  • "Brokeback Mountain"
  • "Capote"
  • "Crash"
  • "Good Night, and Good Luck"
  • "Munich"
The nominees for Best Foreign Language Film are:
  • "Don't Tell" (Italy)
  • "Joyeux Noël" (France)
  • Paradise Now" (Palestine)
  • "Sophie Scholl - The Final Days" (Germany)
  • "Tsotsi" (South Africa)
The nominees for Best Animated Feature Film are:
  • "Howl's Moving Castle"
  • "Tim Burton's Corpse Bride"
  • "Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit"


| More

2 Comments:

Geez... how come I didn't get invited to attend the nomination breakfast this year?

- By Blogger Rob, at Tue Jan 31, 05:49:00 PM GMT  

Rob is making a joke, readers.

You see, I invited him last year to the nomination announcements. He drove in all the way from his compound deep beneath the desert somewhere near 29 Palms. When he arrived, I said to him: "Sorry, I can't get you in. I was wrong. Forgive me. Here's some bacon."

Since that day, he has plotted my downfall and I have had scarce a single night of sound sleep on account of the great fear of being strangled by rob of mine.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Tue Jan 31, 06:13:00 PM GMT  

Your Comment?