home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Games I Never Played

The reasons for my strange behavior may never become completely clear. Perhaps something occurred in childhood.

I think back to all the wonderful games I played. I did play lots of games. But then, I think...I wonder...did I play the RIGHT games? Was it the quality of play, not the quantity that doomed me to my present fate? Could that have been where I went so terribly wrong? I played chess, checkers, Risk, and Dungeons and Dragons, to name a few.


But here are 10 games I never played as a child:

  1. Connect Four
  2. Escape From Colditz
  3. Gnip Gnop
  4. Hungry Hungry Hippos
  5. Mouse Trap
  6. Scrabble
  7. Stay Alive
  8. Stratego
  9. Toss Across
  10. Which Witch?


| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?