home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Obnoxious Jesus Cartoon #5

Today's Obnoxious Jesus Cartoon



And I think that does it for our Obnoxious Jesus Cartoon series. I hope you found it obnoxious. I certainly felt obnoxious while creating them. I hope it comes through. I'm still feeling obnoxious. Hopefully, I'll be able to turn that feeling to some other useful purpose. Don't want to let it go to waste.

I guess what I've learned is that it's easier to make odd little illustrations and graphics about various religious figures than it is to utterly surrender yourself to loving every human being as if they were your own mother or your own child. I don't know why such a thing should be so hard. But I spose that's just the way it is.

As for me, I'm going to put a fucking brick through that fucking windshield if that fucker's car alarm goes off one more time.

| More

1 Comments:

Hopefully, I'll be able to turn that feeling to some other useful purpose."

Any Danish embassies nearby?

- By Blogger Grubber, at Fri Feb 10, 03:34:00 AM GMT  

Your Comment?