home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Darth Cheney


I know it's juvenile.

I know my sense of humor rarely rises above the sophistication of a pimply adolescent.

And I know I am plagued with an inability to keep my snide comments to myself.

And I know I have a terrible habit of rehashing tired, worn out, old jokes.

But...I cannot resist...

...I cannot resist...



...Who can resist?

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

| More

3 Comments:

"Suuuu Pahhh Apology accepted Scooter"

- By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 10, 03:06:00 AM GMT  

Phew... I thought he was trying to crush my head...

- By Blogger Rob, at Thu Nov 10, 09:45:00 AM GMT  

I find your lack of head disturbing.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Thu Nov 10, 05:45:00 PM GMT  

Your Comment?