home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Friday, January 20, 2006

Internet Explorer Causes Rickets

I just want to say that if you're using Internet Explorer, then you're an idiot.

No, no. I'm sorry. I didn't mean that the way it sounded.

I don't mean that you're an idiot. It's just that...you're a bad person. Not a bad person, no. A despicable person? What I mean is...you're part of the problem.

I know I sound like your mom. I know she told you to shun Internet Explorer, but you knew better and you were going to be your own person and blah, blah. But...I implore you.

Please note that if you're reading the rabbit + crow blog using Internet Explorah - also called "I.E." (ie means "house" in Japanese by the way) - then you probably are not enjoying the sidebar (that column to the right, with goodies on it) as much as you might. This would be because Internet Explorer often puts the sidebar of the rabbit + crow blog at the BOTTOM of the page.

Why? Because I.E. is a software only interested in causing suffering.

If you're an Internets Explorer user and you happen to be enjoying a sidebar now (that column to the right, with lots of great crap on it), then bully for you. You are one of the lucky few.

Internet Explorer is the most widely used web browser in the world.

McDonald's is one of the most popular restaurants in the world.

In the 1930's, an entire country of educated people thought Nazism was a really, really good idea.


There are always alternatives:

Firefox
Netscape
Safari

And there are alternatives to alternatives:

iCab
iRider
Konqueror
Lynx
MosBraille - browser for the blind
NCSA Mosaic
Opera
Voyager

Read this fine article: "Migrating to Mozilla Firefox" and you will become quite wise.

I myself use Firefox and Safari almost exclusively. But I think - though I am a dedicated Apple man - I may go all Firefox all the time.

What the hell browsers are you freaks using? Why? Why not? What for? Where fore? Why? Stop it.

| More

0 Comments:

Your Comment?