home | articles | fictions | poetry | images | audio & video | shop | bio | contact

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Baby Trike

My wife lives in fear that I will name our first born son "Triceratops".

I think it's a great name. But she still has doubts.

The coolest news this week, by far dwarfing any Awards Show rucki (plural for "ruckus"), is the discovery of this very fine young fellow ...



...the smallest Triceratops skull fossil yet discovered. Read more about him HERE.

And HERE.

"Triceratops Romanek". What name could be better?

He will be the coolest kid in school.

| More

1 Comments:

Oh, no. He will be cool. He will be very cool. And he will destroy my enemies - all of them. I mean HIS enemies. Yes, he shall destroy all his enemies and they shall suffer and they shall pay for what they did to me - to HIM, I mean. To him.

- By Blogger Neal Romanek, at Tue Mar 14, 06:31:00 PM GMT  

Your Comment?